The therapy process at SPOTS - Therapy for Children is based on Data Driven Decision-Making steps and charged at package fee, or at an hourly standard rate per session for both in-person or online / telehealth services. sensory processing
**Specialist / in-depth testing involves at least one additional assessment session charged separately at $265.50 per 1.5 hr session. Specialist testing is not frequently indicated and administered upon request only. Paid per session only when required in addition to the assessment package. Specialist testing requires a 3 hr comprehensive report and the additional hour will also be charged at $177 to the assessment package.
- PRE-PRIMARY and OLDER: Intake session: Initial interview and Ayres' clinical observations
- 1 hour
- Charged as part of the assessment package
- Intervention Therapy
- 45-50 minutes contact; 10 -15 minutes forward planning
- Group Therapy (4 members: 1 therapist)
- Children already assessed by SPOTS
- 60 minutes per session - paid in full for the group term
- $88.50 per session - usually paid per block
- 1.5 hours $265.50
Scheduled re-assessment session with the purpose to re-evaluate identified challenges and formally measure outcome of therapy using standardised tests, interviews and clinical observations.
PLEASE NOTE: A re-assessment requires an additional summary report charged at $354 (2 hours).
- Additional consultations with parents
- 30 minutes $88.50